Each and every student of this school is a member of one or another club. The club members are selected by considering their aptitudes and attitudes. All the club members meet and discuss their monthly activities and the progress during 3 to 4 pm every second Saturday. The below mentioned clubs are constituted at the Vidyalaya level with a view to channelise the students’ abilities and energies into creative activities.
The following clubs are effectively functioning in the Vidyalaya to give a vide scope to the children and to tap their hidden talents each club has chalked out various programmes for the year 2019-20.
MATHS & COMPUTER CLUB:
- Quiz competitions
- Puzzles,riddles and number games
- Celebration of Ramanujan’s birth day.
- Preparation of Exhibits.
- Preparation of Question Banks and Handbooks (Manuscripts)
LANGUAGE CLUBS (ENGLISH, BODO, HINDI):
- Dramatics, Skit, Mono Acting, Street plays and theater activities.
- Spoken languages phonetics.
- One word Substitution.
- Cross word puzzles
- Composing Poems.
- Story Writing and Narrations.
- Debates and Declamations
SOCIAL SCIENCE CLUB:
- Formation of philately Club
- Inter school Quiz programme for nearby high schools.
- Collection of paper articles related to subject.
- Inviting Local Freedom Fighters to share their experiences with the students.
- To visit near by historical places.
- Preparation of Science models.
- Showing Science fiction movies.
- Celebration of Science Day
- Science Quiz
- Labeling of trees in the campus.
- Organizing Guest Lecturers by Local Experts.
- Preparation and presentation of skit on disadvantage of nuclear weapon.
- Photo exhibitions on Science related occasions.
- Energy conservation awareness programme.
- Beautification of the Campus
- Terracotta Models
- Paper Cuttings
- Preparation of Banners/Posters/paintings
- Providing help to other departments.
- Conducting Art Exhibition
- Participation in Competitions conducted by various organizations.
- Conducting Musical leather instrumental classes (Precussion instruments)
- Training the children to present cultural shows at Taluk and District headquarters.
- Conducting various Competitions.
- Vocal and harmonium coaching for talented students.
- Celebration of environment day – Seminar, Tree plantation, slide show.
- Development of Medicinal garden
- Slide Show—about birds
- Visit to Social Forestry/ sites rich in bio diversity
- Recycling, Reuse and disposal of plastics in an environment friendly manner.
- Visit to the Plastic recycling unit
- Inter school Poster designing competition
- Publication of handwritten magazine on special occasions.
- Preparation of wall magazines.
- Conduct of reading sessions.
- Arrangement of newspaper clippings.
- Read a book and review it.