Clubs Activities have been formed under inchargeship of responsible teachers to plan and execute various activities to develop integrated personality to nature and promote the talent and creativity of the students by providing the best opportunities. Literary Club, Science & Technology Club, Yoga & Health Club, Maths Club, Performing Arts & Fine Arts, club, Eco & integrity Club, History Club. Below appended activities are being conducted fort nightly by providing opportunity to each and every students at least in one club considering the interest of the students:
- Debates, Story writing, Poem recitation, Mime , Essay Writing, Cryptic Cross Puzzle, Reading Competition etc.
- Construction of working and non-working models, conducting of science exhibition, preparation of presentation papers, conducting science related experiments, using ICT etc. Preparation of students for NCSC, Green Olympiad, Science Olympiad Competition, INSPIRE Award etc.
- Working Models, Classic Card Game, Maths Bingo, Sudoku, Puzzle Games.
- Demonstration of Yoga, Games indoor & Outdoor, Mess drill, Celebration of days - Aids Day, Deworming Day, World health Day, First Aid Day etc. Adolescent Awareness, Ayush Programme.
- Folk Dance, Songs, Theatre, Drama, Painting, Rongoli, Drawing.
- Nature photography, Discussion & Debates and Cleanliness drive, Energy conservation projects, Forestation drive, National festivals.
- Students council, Mock Parliament, Stamp collection visit to Museums.