- The aim of youth parliament is to expose new generation to the issues related to parliamentary democracy.
- Every youngsters get equal rights.
- As a result of discussion on a issues by young people the qnswer to the quetion of parliament.
- Strengthening of india's parlimentary democracy governance system and train the students to solve their problems democratically.
- Boost expression skill in youngesters.
- Develop reasoning power in youngesters.
- Creating the interest towards the parliament in young people.
- To attract public attension to immediate issues like GST, Note ban, India Pak relationship, India-Chaina Relationship, Naxal Suit.
- Developing the skills of putting your ideas on the parliament panel.