Extracurricular activities render an opportunity to correlate academic skills with the real world context. Featured & creative curriculum facilitate children to learn better Social skills, Critical Thinking & Teamwork. Studies shows children take an interest in co-curricular exercises have enhancement in the evaluations.
Club Activities To Enhance Life Skills In Children :
- This can be attributed to skills they learn such as better time management to accommodate their hobbies and class activities, better organizational skills and a boost in their self-esteem.
- Abilities learnt in clubs, for example, discussion can be connected in the classroom as well, as the tiny brain figure out how to communicate better.
- They were found to have better administration abilities and figured out how to relate preferred with their associates over the individuals who didn’t.
- The numerous activities give feeling of promise as kids participate in whatever sports or club movement they participate, they need to focus on it and give their concentration with commitment.
- Children meet and spend time with new people, hence forming new friendships
Following Club Activities run in J.N.V. Bijnor :
- Fine and Performing Art Club
- Eco club
- Science Club
- Maths Club
- Litrary Club
- Ek Bharat Shresth Bharat Club
- Sports Club