Pace Setting Activities:
- The convener will organize various pace setting activities in a systematic manner. All the members will ensure that the nearby schools take maximum benefit from these activities
- All the members will assist the convener in all the programs one of the objectives of Navodaya Vidyalaya is a model school in the district have lot of interaction with neighboring Vidyalayas and community.
- In this regards following activities will be done as pace setting activities which will help the community to come nearer to Vidyalaya
Plantation Drive :
- The eco club of JNV MAHISAGAR will do plantation work in the month
of July and August for plantation and beautification of Vidyalaya campus and its surrounding, as well as SPC, Scouts and Guides of Vidyalaya will help the forest department in plantation mark in neighboring places.
Sports Activity :
- Sports activities will be conducted under pace setting
- Activities in the month of Sep. We will call our neighboring schools for some vocational games and sports and some rural local games like Kabaddi , Volleyball , Kho-Kho and some athletic events and the prizes will be distributed to encourage the students.
- Under pace setting activities covid related awareness programmes will be organized.
AIDS Awareness Programme:
- Celebration of “World AIDS day”. Students may take up
- Awareness rally in nearby village. Students will participate in charts and poster competition. An exhibition will be organized. A quiz competition on aids will be organized. Question box will be prepared to answer the questions. Adult education programme will also be implemented.
- Will be suspended because of covid-19.