The National Cadets Corps (NCC) came into existence under the National Cadet Corps Act XXXI of 1948 (passed in April, 1948; came into existence on 16th July, 1948). NCC is a youth development movement. It has enormous potential for nation building. The NCC provides opportunities to the youth of the country for their all-round development with a sense of Duty, Commitment, Dedication, Discipline and Moral Values so that they become able leaders and useful citizens. The NCC provides exposure to the cadets in a wide range of activities, with a distinct emphasis on Social Services, Discipline and Adventure Training. The NCC is open to all regular students of schools and colleges on a voluntary basis. The students have no liability for active military service.
The Aims of the NCC is to develop discipline, character, brotherhood, the spirit of adventure and ideals of selfless service amongst young citizens. Not only these, it also aims to enlighten leadership qualities among the youth who will serve the Nation regardless of which career they choose. It also motivates the young to choose a career in armed forces.
The Motto of NCC is “Unity and Discipline”
In 1954 the existing tricolor flag was introduced. The three colours in the flag depict the three services in the Corps, red for Army, deep blue for Navy and light blue for the Air Force. The letters NCC and the NCC crest in gold in the middle of the flag encircled by a wreath of lotus, give the flag a colourful look and a distinct identity. Each lotus represents one NCC Directorate.
“We the cadets of the national cadet corps, do solemnly pledge that we shall always uphold the unity of India. We resolve to be disciplined and responsible citizens of our nation. We shall undertake positive community service in the spirit of selflessness and concern for our fellow beings”.
01. SACHIN VERMA BATCH 2015 PASSOUT PARTICIPATED IN REPUBLIC DAY PARADE 2018
02. CADET ABHISHEK TIWARI BATCH 2017 HAS WON BEST CADET AWARD CASH PRIZE OF Rs. 5000.00
03. OUR NCC CADETS ARE CONTINUOUSLY GRABBING CATC CAMP AWARDS
04. OUR 2 NCC CADETS ARE SELECTED AS VOLUNTEERS AND ANO Lt. S K CHAUHAN IS SELECTED AS DEPUTY NODAL OFFICER AT DISTRICT MAHOBA U.P. FOR COVID-19 NCC EX- YOGDAN
05. OUR ANO Lt. S K CHAUHAN HAS GRABBED THEME AWARD FROM OTA, NAGPUR
06. OUR NCC CEDETS IN 2019 HAVE WON FIRST PRIZE AMONG 22 COLLAGES FOR SOCIAL ACTIVITES DURING NCC CATC CAMP 55 UP BN KANPUR