Activities of different clubs:
- Language Club – With a view to improve the language skills of our children, a Language Club has been set up. Once a week each class is shown a Hindi and an English movie or recorded TV programme. This helps not only in exposing our children to the latest trends but also in improving their mastery over Hindi and English. A Literature Corner has been set up where members display their works in the form of poems, stories, jokes, essays and interesting facts etc. in English. Another board is also there where each day an interesting word or idiom is written for improving the vocabulary of our children. from 2008-09, members will be allowed to display their composition in the Literature Corner not only in English but Manipuri and Hindi as well.
- Music Club – The school has a well equipped Music club functioning under the able supervision of Mrs. Roma Devi, Music Teacher. On all important occasions, the school choir presents songs and dances enthralling all and sundry. Plan is afoot to start an Orchestra from 2008-09 equipped with the latest musical instruments that have been purchased. A variety of programmes and inter-house competitions have also been planned.
- Eco-Club – Members of the Eco-Club are entrusted with the responsibility to look after the school orchard and herbal garden. The Club will also organize a tree-plantation programme during the coming sessions. Identification and labeling of all the trees growing inside the campus will also be taken up.
- Science Club – A Science Corner display board has been set up on which members display well researched papers relating to the wonderful world of Science. Little known facts about famous Scientists and their works are put up for all to see. This practice has greatly enhanced the interest of teachers and students in Science. Moreover the Club is also planning to organize a limited Science exhibition as was done last session under the guidance of Mrs. Sonia Devi, TGT(Sc.). Members will also participate in the Mobile Science Exhibition which is planned under pace-setting activity.
- Library Club – Members of the Library Club have planned a variety of activities to be done during 2009-10. These include compilation and binding of old magazines, binding of old books, displaying the latest information relating to the publication of books and prospectus on the Library Notice Board. The Librarian has also jointly planned a Mobile Library along with the Pace-Setting i/c for the benefit of neighbourhood children.
- Art Club – Art Display Competition where each house is allotted a display board was introduced in 2007. This monthly competition will continue. Members participated in various inter-school competitions and brought laurels to the school. The Club is also responsible for the proper upkeep of the Mini Museum where paintings and sketches by students, busts and other art works are on permanent exhibition.