NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI
A-28, KAILASH COLONY
NEW DELHI - 110048
F.NO.7-24/2003 -NVS(EDP)- Vol II Dated : 5th January 2007
IMPORTANT / TIME BOUND
The Deputy Commissioner,
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Regional Offices – Hyderabad and Pune
Subject : e-Shiksha Awards 2006 by CII- Shiksha India to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas
reference : letter of F. No. 7-24/2003-NVS (EDP), dated 27th OCTOBER, 2006.
CII Shiksha is associated with Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti in promoting of Integration of IT in Education and has offered content CD to all the JNVs for the benefit of Vidyalaya. During October 2006 CII Shiksha launched e-Shiksha Awards to acknowledge / recognize and reward the best performer of the CII Shiksha Pogramme – effective use of Open Sources and using Subject Multimedia Contents optimumly (of CII Shiksha). The two categories for the awards were :-
1. Best “e-teacher”
2. Best “e-school”
Response from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas using CII Shiksha contents and implementing the programme are good. Projects/Reports i.r.o. of said Awards were submitted by many JNVs. Based on feed-back and projects submitted by these JNVs - CII Shiksha has announced the results of e-Shiksha Awards las under :-
1) Sh. R. G. Deshpande, TGT Social Science, JNV, Gajanar, Shimoga
2) Sh. Vivekanand Ghosh, TGT English, JNV Silvassa
They will be awarded in a Ceremony “1st National Summit of CII Shiksha” hosted by CII Shiksha India. The detail thereof is as under :-
Awards : A cash prize of Rs.25,000/- (in total) plus trophy, etc.
Date : 12th January 2007
Time : 04.00 to 7.00 PM
Venue : Long Champ, Taj Mansingh, New Delhi
On behalf of Samiti, I congratulate all the above mentioned winners.
It is requested that, these two teachers may pleased be asked to report to Sh. Narinder Bhatia, Project Manager, CII Shiksha – Mobile (0 98106 98688) at the venue prior to scheduled programme i.e. on 12th January, 2007. Participation may please be confirmed by individuals concerned on phone/FAX immediately.
I am also thankful to all Teachers of JNVs, those whose have made efforts, showing interests and submitted their feedback/reports for this award.
(H. N. S. Rao)
Copy to :
1. Commissioner, NVS : for information please.
2. Narinder Bhatia Project Officer,
Confederation of Indian Industry ,
Plot No 249-F, Sector 18, Udyog Vihar,
Phase IV, Gurgaon 122 015
Phones : (0124) 4014060-67
Mobile : 9810698688
Email : email@example.com
3. Principal, JNVs, Sili and Shimoga : With a request to depute the concerned teacher to Delhi to attend the proposed ceremony in New Delhi.
4. Sh. R. G. Deshpande, TGT Social Science, JNV, Gajanar, Shimoga and Sh. Vivekanand Ghosh, TGT English, JNV Silvassa : with a request to report on 12th January, 2007 forenoon to participate in the function and come with full preparation in co-ordination with Sh. Bhatia
5. All Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (through e-mail) : for information.
( H. N. S. Rao )